There are two ways to fix this
1) You can go to FreeLINK Live and download the files you want www.talkingpen.co.uk/freelinklive. You will need to register separately here.
2) If you want the software to do all the download management:
1) Get the IT department to add exception to these sites: www.mantralingua.com and www.talkingpen.co.uk.
2) Proxy settings are obtained from Internet Explorer, so make sure all the proxy settings are in place in Advanced > LAN Settings.
3) In case your Internet connection is filtered by council, please request an exception to the two sites http://www.mantralingua.com and http://www.talkingpen.co.uk.