The Nursery Pack has been compiled specifically for your EYFS needs. The resources included in the pack have been carefully select to maximise learning through speaking and listening.
Each Pack contains:
- Talking Phonics Pack 1 Award winning resource packed with sounds, songs and games, designed to support practitioners and parents in their teaching of early phonics.
- PENpal (talking pen) X2 Award winning sound enabling technology, brings audio to books, posters, recordable labels … invaluable in the Nursery providing support for children, teachers and parents.
- Colourful easy to record labels- enabling children to make their own recordings.
- Touch, Listen and Learn interactive flip chart book – an ideal resource for early learners, new arrivals or SEN pupils. 11 Interactive A3 Charts, to use with PENpal, that allow for self-correction – a vital skill for language learning. Topics include: colours, shapes, numbers, clothes, animals, transport…
- Talking Dictionary – sound enabled dictionary which includes 650 words, sorted into 34 themes. Simply touch the word with PENpal to hear it spoken.
- 4 spiral bound talking big books to use with PENpal – ideal for group storytelling. (42cm x 24cm)
- Minibook Creator software and paper for making your own PENpal enabled talking flash cards and books.